Friday, February 26, 2010

Hockey

In light of the Canadian Women's shut-out over the U.S. last night, I am going to talk a little about Hockey ...

A very strange name for a band - but it’s one you are going to remember. And hopefully you remember it the next time you hit up CD Warehouse. When you do, snag Mind Chaos immediately.

And get the disc into your car, mp3 player or whatever media you favour, as soon as possible. Why? Because it’s got bounce. And you need bounce.

Because work gets you down. Going home gets you down. The weather gets you down. Your 1000s of cloying worries get you down. You need something with bounce.

So pop it in and hit play. It’s not complicated music. It’s gonna make you smile …

How long will this last? Maybe 10 – 12 spins? I don’t know. I am not there yet. But I’ll let you know when I get fed up with them.

For now, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment