Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Blades Came In

Yes, my Benmore Blades came in and I am very excited.

Wait, you haven’t heard of Benmore Blades?

Interesting.

Well given your admission, I can only assume that you don’t live in proximity of the world’s longest skating rink, a national treasure that happens to also be a Unesco World Heritage Site

Given my Holmesian deductive capabilities, I can also assume that you don’t live near Ottawa’s main competitor for that title, the River Trail, located in lovely Winnipeg Canada.

No? 

You don’t live near either of these fantastic attractions? 

How unfortunate. These two unique Canadian features shouldn’t be missed.  Perhaps you should plan a trip.  And, when you do, plan ahead so that you can 'skate' these fine Canadian attractions on the most innovative development longboarding has seen in years.

Behold BENMORE BLADES!

 













Benmore Blades are a fascinating invention by Ottawa’s very own custom longboarding provider, Benmore Boards.  These patented blades are ready to be slapped onto any of your decks. 

They are easy to set up, and easier to ride.  And at a cost of $65 dollars per set, they’re cheaper than my 83mm Abec 11s. 















Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some longboarding to do. 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment